So... I placed a 'quick order' in July!
PLOT TWIST (insert the GIF of the paper that says plot twist literally twisting here) !!!!!
I placed a $250.93 order and paid.... wait for it.... 0.00 AKA zero AKA zippo AKA nada AKA *gasp* AKA #winning
There are two types of orders you can place with Young Living.
1. Essential Rewards (ER)- Only one ER order can be placed per month. If you want to stay on ER you must place a 50PV order every month. Plus you get freebies every 3, 6, 9, and 12 months, extra promos, discounted shipping, and you earn points to use on future orders. (If you aren't on ER, please tell me why.)
2. Quick Order- You can place as many quick orders per month as your heart desires. You can also get free promos but not as many as you would get when you order through ER. New products are usually only available through quick order for a short period of time before all heck breaks loose and everyone and their mother (... literally) can order the products through ER. If you want to use your points that you have accrued through ER you do so through a quick order.
In this case, I wanted to use my Essential Rewards points so I placed a Quick Order. And let me tell you, I placed a pretty hefty quick order. I placed an order of $250.93 and used some of my points.... I still have some left over! Okay, if you really want the breakdown, I used account credit for $8.43 (which was my tax and shipping) and used points for the rest of my order.
BA BAM!! This is how we do things around here people. We earn points and then we spin around and place a huge order BUT DON'T SPEND ANY $$$ DOING IT.
Here's what I "bought":
- Frankincense Vitality
- Lemon Vitality
- Lime Vitality
- Peppermint Vitality
- Lavender Vitality
- Thieves Dental Floss 3pk
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap
- Thieves Spray 1oz
- Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier 3pk
- Grapefruit Lip Balm
- Satin Mint Facial Scrub
- Lavender Oatmeal Soap
- Stress Away Relaxing Bath Bombs
- NingXia Red Singles 30ct
All that for free. Crazy, I know!!
You can do the same stinkin' thing.
All you have to do is place an order. When you place an order you earn points (called PV) and then you can redeem your points (PV) for whatever you want!